Friday, December 15, 2006

TGIF.........4 real...

knoise :
I enjoyed the work Christmas party , surprisingly...I danced surprisingly. It was fun.
I have accepted the fact that there are some real cool peeps at work. So I'll accept that fact.
I surrender my Daria mindset !!!!!!!The world is not that bad of a place.
Is it the 4 Rum and Cokes still talking?
Now, a sister held it down! I am no big drinker, but I had a nice time ... my new motto: life's too dang short, have long fun !...
I am thinking of a funky little saying for 2007 .....

so far I am running with this :
Positively woven in 2007

you likely? I make up a new slogan for the new year...
I have a few more in mind too...but for now this is cool. more to come !
What's your slogan to like by in 2007 ?

This weekend I am treating my toes to a prayer and a pedicure . ( it's that serious !)
These eyebrows need a hook up too. so it's going to be one of those weekends...
tomorrow hubby and I are going out for a little reggae and dancing ..
Last weekend was fun and broke our 6 month hiatus when we hit the dancehall !
I did not give you details on our date , but I had a good time with hubby , as usual ..


knotes:
Will be writing a few scenes in my book this weekend ...


knitting:

My WIP pile is going down!
I am now finishing a garter stitch handbag that I started months ago.
I made the I-cord, now to attach and seam sides...
see progress in the make ...
tomorrow I'll got o knotty girl and seam and block my Boogie ..yippee !

No comments: