Thursday, December 28, 2006

make you go hmmmm.

Knitting -vs- Crochet
can't we all just get along ? yet ?
Is Crochet the underdog fo' real?

I read the above articles and did not feel any different about my knitting passion . But I have to admit there are some good pro and con info here .... What do you think ?
I have said it before and I'll say again , to me knitting and crochet are da bomb hobbies, but my preference is knitting. I do think having minimal knowledge of the other is best ...Most knit pieces are embellished with crochet edges or fine stitching ...So a knitter is required to know how to single crochet at the very least , yes?

( clear throat )
Ahem ~
Well, been a bit busy but I got some eye candy for you

wala:
presenting Boogie





More pics to post .....
Wipping my WIP's asses !

lol

4 comments:

Windansea said...

hi dat....I came over to see you here from Knitters' Review....nice boogie! Lydia / Windansea

a cup of joy said...

Just came over from Knitters Review and love your blog. Nice Boogie! You inspired me to knit one! Thanks for the inspiration! I also added you to my bloglist...cool blog and can't wait to see your 2007 projects :) I just printed the Boogie pattern to add to my list of projects..after my shawl and yoga pants projects...which seem to be going a little slow around the holidays :)
--Michelle
www.knitiam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Boogie is beautiful. Thanks for the article. I knit & crochet so they're both equal in my mind.

Kimberly said...

I've never understood why in this day and time there is an issue between knitters and crocheteres. Cross-stitchers and embroiderers don't seem to have this problem.

Maybe some day people will stop making judgements, but given the nature of people, I doubt it.

Boogie looks great!