Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Mile Stone

I have finished a sock heel successfully . I could kick my self for forgetting my diggie cam at work, so I have no eye candy for you put will happily upload tomorrow. For now, please let me Crow !!!!! It has taken years to figure the 'ole sock and i finally did . I have been using this basic sock pattern after many faulty attempt with other patterns and have finally and proudly reached another knitting milestone.. I walked up to my husband the moment the light bulb clicked and announced that we have "reached another knitting mile stone! " Yes, I think he doubts my sanity , but at least I'm cute!

Before this moment it was depressing...... actually....... and I almost gave up the notion of ever knitting a pair of socks .....
But after my commitment to finish the wips I started, I had no choice.
And so it is..... pushed up against the wall ...I did it !!!!

Now I am just going up, round and round until i hit the toe section, which i feel i will be able to manage !!! YAY me ...

promise 2 provide pics ....

We have had a very busy few days at work and the tech calls have allowed me to just sit and knit while walking our members through company websites.... I have learned to like the calls ...But it is time to get the dusty resume polished and pushed out.... Because really and truly customer service/ tech support work truly SUCKS . Take it from me, a 8 year veteran ...
Any how~ I'll vent on that another time ...

for now, let's spare a moment of silence, for i am now officially hooked on knitting socks....

One satisfied hooker,
Happy knitting

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Congrats on turning that heel! Can't wait to see pics of the finished pair. Knitting socks is like eatng potato chips...you can't stop at one. :-)