Thursday, January 11, 2007

i can D 4 u

I love the Secret Pal pal programs . so far I have enjoyed three time around ! This time around was different for me , I experienced pal abandonment!!! It was sad. But To the rescue came my secret angels and I received a dandy package wrapped in love. In it was the most beautiful handspun worsted weight yarn that will become a muti-directional scarf !! Then to top that, I received some tasty hot beverages in my fav blend of vanilla..... I can smell it now ... I can't wait to try sipping the butter rum tea that has been begging me to devour sip by slow sip ..think I'll have that Sat morning before chores !! lol.

Thank you my angel .I will take a better pic of the yarn. My camera had poor lighting to work with and it was early ...I can't wait to start my scarf , CT is finally cold !!! thank you !!!!!!!!










Here the sock pic that I promised ! I am actually up toe now. I will tackle that after work today. This pic shows my heel and the start of the gusset... I am almost at the finish line now though thanks to those tech calls and sheer determination ...
I doubt I'll get the terrible "sockitis" either . Sock knitting is blissful..... who woulda thought?
Take care and have a good day !

2 comments:

Kerry said...

What a wonderful package from your angel! It still amazes me how kind and generous strangers can be. :-)

The socks are looking great!!! I very rarely get second sock syndrome. I can hardly wait to finish each pair so I can either wear them myself or see the face of the person who receives them. And one of the greatest things about socks is that sock yarn doesn't count towards your stash. LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you liked the package, I can't wait to see the scarf! You're very welcome!