Friday, January 12, 2007

Feelin' fine Friday !

Here is my Noro yarn and I am making it into a mutli directional scarf with it too. the colors are just sooo yummy ..So I'll use this wool to make the basic version of the scarf.
I had to cast on and get started. I have been knitting like madd the past few weeks and I am knot trying to stop...I am going to keep up this knitting vengeance!
I will use the handspun from my angel and make the version from Magnits. it's a bit more complicated and equally gorgeous....Look at this nice colorway!

Here are the socks. The pattern says stop 2" before desired foot length . that is where I am at . I may even need to frog a round or two...
Very exciting for me ....




Happy knitting .....I'll have more to show and share after the week end !!! I hope the same for you !!!

1 comment:

a cup of joy said...

That Noro Yarn looks so yummy! I need to get me some too ! The yarn colors are so vibrant and awesome..which I LOVE!