Thursday, May 10, 2007

focused knitting

have gotten brave enough to attempt the summer scarf again and I got it !
I am happy to say that it was not hard at all ! I had a weird stitch to execute : the PRT2 and KRT2 ......They are harmless , just skipping stitches and knitting the one behind it first then purling or knitting the skipped stitch..So knot bad , a lot of time i need to just sit my azz down and just " Do it ! "
That usually happens when I am at work , or away from home . Why is that ? I wait until I get in a meeting, have tons of chores and errands or need to work that I want to KNIT on projects that require concentration , time and solitude ...What's my defect ? lol....
So to say the least , I figured the pattern out today at work , during a desk move and a high call volume ... worx for me ...

I had said a few weeks ago, no blogging at work or even knitting . Yeah , i through that B.S. out the door. I was getting no knitting or blogging done ..so as long as i am doing my work and not hurting any one or getting funny looks from my new supervisor, I'll be knitting....
matter fact i will make up a cute lil' sign to hang up at my desk , it'll say " I'd rather be knitting ! "
So I'll work on that a bit more today at home , I want to see the lovely little leaves and vines grow....

I have been listening to more and more Podcast and may be brave enuff to try my own. I'll keep you posted ! So far I do love listening in!!! This however is not something I indulge in while at work.
Yeah , that won't work...

So far I am happy with my knitting this week and look forward to an week end full of fun and family ..

Happy's Mama's Day !

No comments: