Saturday, February 3, 2007

updrade, update ,up !

I am going back to school in June. I have to get 6 more credit in order to transfer to finish my B.A.

I am so determined to do this that I can smell it . I am professionally stuck, is how i feel...So I have been busy with all that. I met with the career counselor and was advised I need to my resume updated which is a lot harder than you think some times.

I want to be a reporter or work in an editorial department of a publication .....I can do this ...

I am definitely no longer comfy working as a Tech/ Customer support girl and watching my life, my creativity and my dreams stifle!!!

Positive steps for positive change.

I have been knitting however, I think the multi directional scarf is almost done...and it looks good. I will be done with sock too , now that i found her , she went missing at my desk at work for a while .... in my file cabinet! lol ...
I will be wearing those in no time !!!!!

1 comment:

a cup of joy said...

Good for you about going back to school to finish your B.A. degree!That is awesome! It is never too late, nor are we ever too old to accomplish goals :)