Friday, November 24, 2006

we give thanks...

Hi knitters and sympathizers , it's that time again ! Let's give thanks ( everyday)

I am thankful for so many things and people in my life ...
I give thanks for Jah who sustains me
I am thankful for my mother, my brothers and my extended family .
I am grateful to have a husband who loves me and honors me and children who are bright and healthy.

I give thanks for all the positive changes that have taken place in the past few months.
I am thankful for all the knitters and fiberific mentors and advisors in my life who encourage me in this knitting craft,
I give thanks to all the readers of my blog and all the lovely people i have met on myspace, meetup.com and through crafty blogs..
It has truly been fun for me ...and introduced me to a whole slew of positive things ....For this i give thanks .....KNIT ON

No comments: