Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday is Here!!

What a nice weekend!

It was Jazzy b-day as you know and the plan went pretty smooth. The pancakes were great and he loved the fact that I got two things of his wish list. He wanted mini choppers and Pokemon cards, most importantly. We went to kids go-cart racing track and he and his bros. drove ( crashed around) for about a half hour, then on to family swim at the Y and back home for cake, ice-cream, pizza and more gifts. He was blessed with a pair of Air Heeleys, (yes the knock offs) and will use them until he gets better. maybe then I will make such and investment , but for now they work just fine....

For Mother's Day my babies cleaned my car in and out and their dad got me a Mom's ring with three birth stones . Very nice gesture. I am proud of him , he has not always been so forth coming with surprises. This was very sweet. I spent majority of the day with my mom. She helped me twist up my hair and I helped her prep food and season our fish for dinner. It was a pleasant and humbling experience.

I ended the night and started the new day (shhh) listening to pod casts. Like I said I am gearing up to do my own. I am only going to do it once a month or twice a month. for now I am becoming an avid listener...It's these little things that make life sooooo much fun .....
so although I did not touch the not so finished novel, although I knit a few rows of the scarf and made no new flyers to promote Knottie Hotties I still feel great and had a relaxing week end with the family.

Monday morning is here and in full affect. The calls are starting to come in and I am asking my self why am I here. I would like to be home and just work on my novel and work on my pod cast and just NOT BE DOING CUSTOMER SERVICE ...but that is not a real possibility right now for me... I need the money right now. Perhaps after we buy the house I can replace my income, but that house is not here yet..I must hang on longer ..I must...
and so I plan to knit my ass off this week get more writing done.

This Week's knitting plans:

Knit on lunch break 20 minutes daily
knit while on the phones at work
listen to knit pod in the night
Tue: Meet cousin an LYS and knit some more (buy nothing)
Fri: Meet co-organizer of Knottie Hotties and brain storm group plans
Sat/ Sun: work on writing and knit


Okay, I have a some ambitious goals here, some must get tootin'
Take Care and have a blessed and kniterific day !!!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Consider the customer service gig as an opportunity to steal lots of free dialogue! A famous mystery writer lives in my neighborhood and I'd catch him hanging out at the local Starbucks doing just that!