Monday, April 30, 2007

Peek- A- Boo

It has been forever since I last posted.
I am have missed you all heavily and have much to post.
I even went on a little vacation to S.C. and it was wonderful.
I have been knitting , but have gotten a little bit more courageous an have started my own pattern!
I am excited with and have new ideas and plans in mind.

On My Needles:
baby blanket
mans belt
self designed tube top / tank top
knotty girl's summer scarf


Finishing
self designed grey anatomy poncho ( seam up)

So I have been good in detaching and getting my knits in order. I even yanked out a few " going no where" projects.
It actually felt good to do that, kind of empowering , like I was taking back my life.

I have also come to the realization that I can only host my community knit up once a month. I and Atarah feel the same way , so I have decided to host knit up on the first Saturday of Every month. Now , to find a new venue ........hmmmmmmm? Where oh where shall our little knitting hearts lead us ?

Today I will work on my man's belt and read up on shaping for my tank top !

have a great and productive day !!!!

2 comments:

Spinayarn99 said...

I have also been feeling the same way and although I have posted my Saturday Sky photos have not really written about anything interesting. Maybe it is the time of the year !!

Deborah said...

wow, you were gone almost as long as I was! What is it about Spring that causes this?