Sunday, February 25, 2007

a pop up

Been a while.
I have been knitting and trying to get my mind back in gear for beig a working mother/student. Not an easy transition after being out of school for 2 years. So I have been re-aquainting my sef with the process. I am finishing my BA which reqires me to go back to HCC and finish two needed courses. Spanish II here i come . I have reviewed a few more blogs over at BlackPurls Magazine . so check that out !
I have also been writing and have gotten an internship with Privila . We'll see how that works out.
Knitting has been a good past time in the dull moments and during tv shows like Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Houswives. I am almost done with the multi-directional scarf. One more triangle and then tassels. I was going to give it to my mom , but she said the wool was ruff. That just means she will never wear it.. BRAKES." okay mum , then you will have to wait for another scarf at another time." The multi ,and all it's Noro Kureyon glory , belongs to me. I will wear and love the harsh realities of wool. and to me it's not ruff at all...watever.
If I have and left over yarn the plan is to make a quick felted Noro belt with the remains.. Felting is fun ....

have a great Sunday !

No comments: